Products: Francis Searchlights FH560
2500w / 240v
The FRANCIS FH range of Searchlights incorporate the design features required to successfully operate searchlights in the most demanding product operating environments on land and sea. These Metal Halide Searchlights are exceptionally powerful and offer light output and performance similar to the more expensive Xenon range.
So whether at land or sea installations, the highest reliability and performance is ensured.
The exceptional power achieved with the light source is ideal for spotting dangers to navigation in the Polar Regions, identifying low-lying icebergs and other potential hazards. Within a security based application, the range and illumination is exceptional due to the high power output.
- T oughened front glass.
- Parabolic glass reflector.
- Economical 600 hour lamp life.
- Constructed from marine grade materials & fixings.
- Stove enamel paint finish.
- Full pan rotation 360°.
- Elevation control + 40 to -20 °.
- Operational temperature -50°C.
- Adjustable lamp focus, 3° spot to 10° flood.
- Remote focus fitted as an option.
- Well proven and reliable power supply unit suitable
- for 50/60 Hz 1ph power supplies.
- Sealing – IP66 Gearbox, IP56 Searchlight, IP32 PSU
- Power supply weight 30 Kgs.
- Searchlight weight 52 Kgs.
|Vendor #||A2899 A2908 A2910 A2909|
|Barel size||560mm / 1 ft 10⅛ in|
|Range @ 1Lux||11,870m / 38943' ft 6⅞" in|
|Weight||52 kg / 114.64 lb|