Products: Francis Searchlights FL710
2000w - 3000w / 115v, 220v, 240v
The FRANCIS FL range of searchlights incorporate the design features required to successfully operate searchlights in the most demanding product operating environments on land and sea.
These dual purpose split or single beam Searchlights are built to the Suez Canal Authority Specification and are obligatory for ships passing through the canal. These Searchlights are fitted with a lamp changeover system, one operational and one spare for use in the event of failure.
- Constructed from Marine grade materials and fixings.
- Stoved enamel paint finish.
- Parabolic split glass reflector.
- Sealing protection to IP56.
- Gas proofed for use on tankers.
- Fitted with a pressure relief valve and exhaust cock, forconnection to a 8 metre length of flexible hose.
- Fitted with lamp changeover system, in event of lamp failure.
- Available with 2Kw or 3Kw lamps.
- External focussing wheel to permit varying beam divergences.
- Pan rotation 360°. Elevation +40° to -35°.
- Single beam 5-10°. Split beam of two 5° sectionswith 0-10° dark centre.
- T emperature range +50°C to -40°C.
|Barel size||710mm / 2 ft 4 in|
|CBCP||3,718,000 - 4,945,000|
|Range @ 1Lux||1,928 - 2,407m / 6325' 5½" - 7896' 11¾"|
|Voltage||115v / 220v / 240v|
|Wattage||2000w - 3000w|
|Weight||38.6kg / 85.1 lb|