Products: Francis Searchlights FSP250
1000 W / 10"
The FRANCIS FSP250 Signalling Searchlight incorporates the features required to successfully operate searchlights in the most demanding product operating environments
on land and sea.
The 250mm (10”) pedestal or bridge wing mounted light is used on medium and large craft for ship to ship and ship to shore signalling using the morse code or similar signalling code.
The light is all brass, anti-magnetic construction and is fully weatherproof.
The light shutter can be locked to allow its use as a searchlight.
- 250mm Signalling Projector.
- Weatherproof (IP56).
- Signaling range minimum ; 10 miles (daylight).
- Signaling Speed; 12 words per minute.
- Lamp Type; 115v, 1000w tungsten halogen or 220v/230v
- 1000w tungsten halogen.
- Lamp Life; 240v 200 hours, 115v 250 hours
- Divergence; 6
- Elevation; 60
- Depression 45
|Voltage||115 / 230 V|
|Diameter||250 mm / 10"|