Products: Francis Searchlights FX380 2kw
2000w / 240v
The FRANCIS FX range of searchlights incorporate the design features required to successfully operate searchlights in the most demanding product operating environments on land and sea.
The “colour temperature” of the Xenon lamp being equal to that of “sunlight” this makes the searchlight ideal for spotting dangers in the Polar regions.
Other potential hazards, such as debris and small craft, are easily spotted at long range allowing sufficient time for action to be taken.
- Immediate full lamp brilliance from switch on.
- Instant re-strike. No “cooling” down time required.
- T oughened front glass.
- Parabolic reflector electro-formed nickel rhodium plated.
- Economical 3000 hour lamp life.
- Constructed from marine grade materials & fixings.
- Stove enamel paint finish.
- Full 450° rotation.
- Vertical movement ±45 Deck/Deck Ped.
- Vertical movement +40° to -20° Cabin/Cabin Ped.
- Operational temperature -50°C.
- Adjustable lamp focus, 1.5° spot to 10° flood.
- Remote focus available on request.
- Special “B” & “C” dimensions available on request.
- Well proven and reliable power supply unit suitable
- for 50/60 Hz 1ph power supplies.
- Sealing – IP56 Searchlight, IP20 PSU.
|Part #||SL-1057 to 1059-FS / SL-1068-FS|
|Vendor #||A2723, A2724, A2725 / A2781|
|Barel size||380mm / 15"|
|Range @ 1Lux||7485m / 24557|
|Weight||50-66kg / 110-146lb|