Products: Francis Searchlights LX480 2kw
2000w / 115v / 240v
The new FRANCIS LX range of high power Xenon Searchlights incorporate the design features required to successfully operate searchlights in the most demanding product operating environments on land and sea.
Francis Searchlights have redesigned and improved The LX480 still further and hence the product is most Suitable for both Marine and Security applications.
With the “colour temperature” of the Xenon lamp being equal to that of “sunlight” the searchlight is ideal for spotting dangers and threats at great distances.
- Immediate full lamp brilliance from switch on.
- Instant re-strike. No “cooling” down time required.
- Toughened front glass.
- Parabolic glass reflector
- Economical 3000 hour lamp life.
- Constructed from high quality stainless steel.
- Stove enamel paint finish.
- Pan rotation a full 450. D and DP +/- 45
- Elevation control +35 to -40 Cabin/Cabin Ped
- Operational temperature -50C.
- Adjustable lamp focus, 1.5 spot to 10 flood.
- Remote focus fitted as an option.
- Well proven and reliable power supply unit suitablefor 50/60 Hz 1ph power supplies.
- High weather resistance to IP66 Searchlight, IP20 PSU
- Searchlight weight 50Kgs.
- Power supply weight 66 Kgs .
- Range 9,506 metres.
- Peak Beam Candle Power 90 million.
- Cabin Control – 52KG
- Cabin Pedestal version – 69.5KG
- Lamp part number D20195
|Vendor #||See Brochure|
|Barel size||480mm / 1 ft 6⅞ in|
|Range @ 1Lux||9,506m / 31187' 7⅞"|
|Voltage||115v / 240v|
|Weight||50 kg / 110.23 lb|