Products: Francis Searchlights LX480RC 1kw Prison
1000w / 115v, 230v
The new FRANCIS LX Prison and Security grade of Remote Controlled Searchlights incorporate the design features required to successfully operate searchlights in the most demanding product operating environments. Manufactured from the most robust materials and using a precision electro formed nickel reflector, which is virtually indestructible and will not shatter if hit by bullets.
These Prison Searchlights have been further developed and improved by adding full variable speed, a new joystick control panel, using membrane and LED technology, offering RS485 interface and an auto home position setting, all at no extra cost.
The Xenon offers a colour temperature similar to daylight, and offers exceptional illumination, especially in long range security applications.
These units have been installed at many high security and sensitive locations throughout the world and is approved by various armies including UK, US, European, and various Middle Eastern customers.
- Immediate full lamp brilliance from switch on.
- Instant re-strike. No “cooling” down time required.
- Toughened front glass. Optional metal guard available.
- Precision electro formed nickel reflector
- Constructed from high grade materials and fixings
- Powder coated and stove enamel paint finish.
- Remote pan rotation 385 with tilt /elevation control 40.
- Variable speed LED joystick, with auto home position and
- RS485 connectivity.
- Variable Rotation Speed 1 to 20/sec (Pan)
- Variable Elevation Speed 1 to 10/sec (Tilt).
- Heaters fitted in barrel and gearbox, operational temp -50
- Remote lamp focus, 1.5 spot to 10 flood.
- High quality Electronic PSU suitable for 50/60 Hz 1ph
- Sealing – IP66 Gearbox, IP56 Searchlight, PSU IP56
- Searchlight weight 66 kgs, Power supply weight 14kgs .
|Part #||SL-1237-FS / SL-1238-FS|
|Vendor #||A7055 , A7056|
|Barel size||480mm / 1 ft 6⅞ in|
|Range @ 1Lux||9, 500m / 31167' 11¾"|
|Voltage||115v / 230v|
|Weight||66 kg / 145.51 lb|