Products: Francis Searchlights H380RC TWIN HEAD
1200w / 240v
The FRANCIS TWIN HEAD Range of Remote Control searchlights has been designed with the precise aim of bringing to the market, the ultimate searchlight for both navigation and search and rescue.
The FH380RC has two light sources within the twin headed Design, one white light and the other UV light.
The quality and design of structure has been carefully developed to withstand the extraordinary conditions while in use in the harshest of environment, such as Coast Guard patrol. The heavy duty variable speed gearbox is strong, powerful and able to operate in the rough seas and high strength winds as found in coastal areas throughout the world.
- Constructed from stainless steel and brass.
- Parabolic formed glass reflectors.
- Stove enameled paint finish.
- Toughened front glass.
- Metal Halide light sources white and UV light.
- Searchlight and gearbox protection to IP66.
- Remote pan rotation 385.
- Remote elevation control +20 to -35
- Rotation speed 1 – 20/sec. Elevation speed 1 – 10/sec.
- Joystick control panel supplied.
- Operation temperature range -50C.
- Heater standard in gearbox and in barrel.
- Remote focus.
- Colour Temperature 5,400k, luminous flux 105,000
|Barel size||380mm / 14.96 in|
|Range @ 1Lux||5343m / 17529' 6⅜" ft / in|
|Weight||70 kg / 154.32 lb|