Products: Francis Searchlights FH560RC 1200w
1200w / 115v / 230v
The new FRANCIS FH Premium range of variable speed Remote Controlled Searchlights incorporate the design features required to successfully operate searchlights in the most demanding product operating environments on land and sea.
Francis Searchlights have developed and improved all remote controlled searchlights across the range still further by adding full variable speed, a new modern and sleek joystick control panel, using membrane and LED technology, offering RS485 interface and an auto home position setting, all at no extra cost.
The metal halide offers a colour temperature of 6000k similar to daylight, and offers exceptional illumination, especially in polar regions and long range navigation.
- Instant re-strike. No “cooling” down time required.
- Toughened front glass.
- Parabolic glass reflector
- Constructed from marine grade materials and fixings
- Powder coated and stove enamel paint finish.
- Remote pan rotation 385 with tilt /elevation control 40.
- Variable speed LED joystick, with auto home position and
- RS485 connectivity.
- Variable Rotation Speed 1 to 20/sec (Pan)
- Variable Elevation Speed 1 to 10/sec (Tilt).
- Heater fitted in both gearbox & in barrel
- Operational temp -50
- Remote lamp focus, 3 spot to 10 flood.
- High quality control gear 50/60 Hz 1ph
- Sealing – IP66 Gearbox, IP56 Searchlight, PSU IP66
- Searchlight weight 68 kgs, Control gear weight 22.2kgs
|Part #||SL-1225-FS / SL-1226-FS|
|Vendor #||A7039 / A7040|
|Barel size||560mm / 1 ft 10⅛ in|
|Range @ 1Lux||8,181m / 26840' 6⅝"|
|Voltage||115 / 230V|
|Weight||68 kg / 149.91 lb|