Products: Francis Searchlights FR480RC
1000w, 2000w / 115v, 230v
The new FRANCIS range of variable speed Remote Controlled Searchlights incorporate the design features required to successfully operate searchlights in the most demanding product operating environments on land and sea.
Francis Searchlights have developed and improved all remote controlled searchlights across the range still further by adding full variable speed, a new modern and sleek joystick control panel, using membrane and LED technology, offering RS485 interface and an auto home position setting, all at no extra cost.
The FR480RC Range is a high quality large sized range remote control searchlight.
- Tungsten Halogen light source
- Toughened front glass.
- Parabolic form polished glass reflector
- Constructed from marine grade materials and fixings
- Powder coated and stove enamel paint finish.
- Spill rings to prevent unwanted glare and stray light
- Remote pan rotation 385 with tilt /elevation control 40.
- Variable speed LED joystick, with auto home position and
- RS485 connectivity.
- Variable Rotation Speed 1 to 20/sec (Pan)
- Variable Elevation Speed 1 to 10/sec (Tilt).
- Heater fitted in gearbox & optional in the barrel
- Remote lamp focus fitted as standard.
- Operational temperature -50C
- Sealing – IP66 Gearbox, IP56 Searchlight
- Searchlight weight 56.5 kgs.
|Part #||SL-1219-FS / SL-1220-FS|
|Vendor #||A7030 / A7031|
|Barel size||480mm / 19"|
|Range @ 1Lux||1440-1643m / 4724-5390ft|
|Wattage||1000W / 2000W|
|Weight||56.5 kg / 124.56 lb|