Products: Francis Searchlights FSP380
The FRANCIS FSP380 Signalling Searchlight incorporate the features required to successfully operate searchlights in the most demanding product operating environments on land and sea.
The 380mm (15”) pedestal or bridgewing mounted light is used on medium and large craft for ship to ship and ship to shore signalling using the morse code or similar signalling code.
The light is all brass, anti-magnetic construction and is fully weatherproof.
The light shutter can be locked to allow its use as a searchlight.
- 380mm Signalling Projector.
- Weatherproof (IP56).
- Signalling range; 12 miles.
- Signalling Speed; 12 words per minute.
- Lamp Type; Quartz Iodide (CSI) 400 watt.
- Lamp Cap; G22 (Medium Bi-post).
- Lamp Life; Normal 500 hours.
- Divergence; 4 deg
- Elevation; 60 deg
- Depression 45 deg
|Voltage||440V / 60Hz|
|Diameter||380mm / 15 in|
|Part #||SL-1163-FS / SL-1161-FS|
|Vendor #||A4197 / A4195|