Products: Francis Searchlights LH230 70w
70w / 240v
This high quality Francis luminaire is an ideal substitute where floodlights are unable to provide the throw required to highlight certain architectural features.
Whether to be used as an uplight or downlight, this product has many uses in the illumination of buildings, statues, spires and garden features.
Also available for use with 150w metal halide lamps, it can also be used in conjunction with a reeded glass in order to collimate the light, thus providing a uniform floodlit effect.
This new development provides a 300% increase in performance over the previous model offered and is easily maintained, having removable spill rings and ease of lamp replacement.
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel. Standard paint
- finish satin black.
- Parabolic formed deep dish aluminium reflector.
- Powder coated finish.
- External lamp focus adjustment.
- T oughened front glass.
- Spill rings to prevent unwanted glare & stray light.
- Axially mounted Metal Halide light source.
- Sealing to IP66.
- Supplied with stainless steel security bracket and safety cable.
|Part #||Ask Seller|
|Vendor #||A2918, C23797-00|
|Barel size||230mm / 0.75 ft|
|Range @ 1Lux||See Brochure|
|Weight||8.4 kg / 18.52|