Products: Francis Searchlights LH300
575w / 240v
Designed to compliment the already highly successful LH230 150w, the LH300 575w will undoubtedly prove invaluable on projects where a greater range and light output is required. Again produced in high quality Stainless Steel. Whether to be used as an uplight or downlight, this product has many uses in the illumination of buildings, statues, spires and garden features. Available for use with 575w lamps, it can also be used in conjunction with a reeded glass in order to collimate the light, thus providing a uniform floodlit effect.
This new development provides a substantial increase in performance and with lamp life being an all important issue, this unit provides 3,000 hours.
All round a high performer, being more environmentally friendly, offering exceptional build quality, and a reduction in maintenance. Comes complete with removable spill rings.
- Constructed from stainless steel.
- Parabolic formed deep dish aluminium reflector.
- Powder coated finish, colour options available.
- External lamp focus adjustment.
- T oughened front glass.
- Spill rings to prevent unwanted glare & stray light.
- Axially mounted Metal Halide light source.
- Sealing to IP66.
- Supplied with stainless steel security bracket and safety cable.
|Part #||Ask Seller|
|Vendor #||A2859, C21294-01|
|Barel size||300mm / 0.98 ft|
|CBCP||11, 641, 957|
|Range @ 1Lux||See Brochure|