Products: Francis Searchlights LSP380
575w / 110v, 240v
The all new metal halide Portable Suez Searchlight now available with innovative design features in order to meet the requirements of Suez Canal Authority. The fully portable searchlight exceeds traditional light outputs of significantly larger and heavier units available in the market.
The generous specification includes lamp changeover, split beam reflectors and long life metal halide lamps. The electronic PSU is the latest technology and itself is integrated into the crutch, therefore the package is truly self contained and easily portable. The Suez searchlight is obligatory for ships passing through the canal.
- Constructed from Marine grade materials and fixings.
- Stoved enamel paint finish.
- Parabolic split glass reflector.
- Sealing protection to IP65.
- Light weight, only 15.8 KG, including searchlight and PSU.
- New light weight electronic PSU.
- Fitted with lamp changeover system, in event of lamp failure.
- Produced with 575w metal halide lamp fitment with hot re-strike.
- New external levers allowing the beams to be split accurately.
- Elevation +5° to -35°.
- Split beam of two 20° sections giving a credible 40° split arc.
- Fixed focus
- Shoulder carry strap fitted as standard, offering safer and ease of transportation.
|Part #||SL-1028-FS / SL-1029-FS|
|Vendor #||A2273, A2274|
|Barel size||380mm / 1ft 3 in|
|CBCP||14, 190, 201|
|Range @ 1Lux||3767m / 12358' 11"|
|Weight||15.8 kg / 34.83 lb|